Cooper

Hi I’m Cooper, and I’m 12, and I go to GSPS and I’m lucky enough to go to CHINA!!!!!! I’m excited to go to the Pearl Tower and the EIRA Circus,  it will be a great learning experience for all of us. I would like to see what the food tastes like and learning a bit about china!!!!! Sorry I haven’t updated my blog lately anyways. We are now going to go to Suzhou and last night we went on a cruise!! We went to the Pearl Tower and the planning museum and a temple that I forgot its name…. So far it has been an AMAZBALLS time in China!!!! So today we went to our Sister School and we went on a tour around the school and we played a few games and we went to do some art stuff and yea!!! We had a cake for ALYSSA because it is her BIRTHDAY!!!!! After that we went back to the hotel and then we went to a restaurant!!!! And there we had Chinese food and we had ANOTHER cake!!!!! But before that we went to the silk worm factory!!!! The silk felt funny!!!!!! Then we came back and started blogging!!!!

52 thoughts on “Cooper

1. Hey buddy, so glad to hear you have arrived safe, i bet it was a really long flight!
    I hope you have a fabulous day with your friends exploring China.
    Love you to the moon and back mum xx

2. Hey Coop, hope you are well rested -meaning I hope Blaek didn’t keep you up all night talking 😉
    Looks like you guys are doing lots of fun things today, can’t wait to hear all about it!

3. Hi Cooper, so excited to see you arrived safely….have a wonderful time..look, learn and ejoy all the experiences…love you nana and poppy buckland

4. Loving the photos of where you have been visiting…what have you enjoyed the most so far cooper? Does it feel different over there..can you believe you are in China…sometimes it feels like it’s just a dream when it’s such a rewarding experience…xxxxx Nana and poppy Buckland

5. Hey Coops! Hope you’re having an awesome time in China and you’re learning heaps of stuff! We miss you! Nath says hi!
    Love you buddy xoxo

6. Hi i’ts Cooper here and we have had such a great time in Shanghai!!! Last night we went to the Circus and it was AWESOME!!!! We went to the Pearl Tower the other day and there was a floor where the ground was glass and it looked like we were about to fall!! And today we are going to the planning museum!!!!! Can’t wait!!!!!!

7. Hi Cooper, how are you coping with all the heat over there? It is a wet day here in Melbourne and cold. You still have a very busy week ahead of you and lots of sights to see. How is the smog? Do you get to see the sky or is the pollution very bad? Are missing the Australian food and getting use to having lots of noodles and rice. Have a great week..enjoy lots of love Nana and Poppy Buckland

• The smog is very smoggy and you bearly get to see the sky coz the sky usually is smoggy!!!! Missing Australia a lot!!!!

• hi,cooper,that isn’t smog,it is fog.now ,in the east of china ,it is rain season(around june).but ,in winter,the smog is very smoggy,beacause the people fire the coal to get hot.

8. Hey Coop,
    I hope you can get on here now and read all your comments!
    How are you liking the food in China?
    It sounds like the Circus was pretty incredible last night.
    I hope you are taking plenty of photos to share when you get home ☺
    Love you lots xx

9. HIII!!!! I’ts Cooper here!!!!!! Today we went to the Yun yuan gardens and we went to a Temple and I don’t remember what it was called…. We did fun stuff as well!!!!!

10. It all sounds so awesome! Glad you’re having such a great time.

PS tell Blaek to take more photos, and try to sneak some with him in it heheh 😉

11. Hello cooper I am seth what was your 3 best things in the circus?
    What was your 3 best things in shangai?
    Where did you go shopping?

• Well best 3 things in the circus I’ll keep that a surprise!!! Shanghai hmmmmm maybe Bargaining, Pearl Tower and planning museum!!! And the third question I can’t really answer ‘coz we went EVERYWHERE but not literally though.

• I don’t have a fav’ shop ‘coz we are bargaining in different places… It is very hot and crowded!!! XD

12. HI COOPER DO YOU HAVE STAFF TO PLAY ON THE COMPUTER? AND DO YOU HAVE TO SLEEP BY YOUR SALF? AND WANT ARE YOUR TOP 5 THINGS THAT YOU LIKE?

• Ummm sorry but we don’t get a computer so I can’t answer that one… Anyways 1.Bargaining 2.Tiger Temple 3. Circus 4. Pearl Tower 5. And some other temple….

13. Hello Cooper I’m Xavier what was your 4 best things and how much was the chewy? what did you buy at the shop is it cool or hot? I like the palace because the floors and walls a realy shiny I wish I was there by Xavier bye.

• I don’t know how much the chewy is ‘coz I haven’t found any and I bought a lot of things (well about 9 which they are pretty small well some :P) it is very hot!!! I don’t know what the palace is but I think you are talking about India or something… Top 4 would be 1.Bargaining 2. Tiger Temple 3. ERA Circus 4. Pearl Tower!!!

14. do you like it in Suzhou is it fun and what is your favourite thing? I hope it well be a good time what is it like in the light tower. I like the light tower.

• I have 1 question for you.. What is the light tower?? And Suzhou is pretty fun so far!!! And my favourite thing would have to be bargening!!!!

15. Hi cooper, that photo of you lying on the glass floor looks very scary…I don’t think I would do that. Do they have lots of parks for the kids and families to relax and play in..like Rosalind Park in Bendigo. You still have some busy days ahead, so keep having lots of fun. Xx nana and poppy Buckland

16. Hi Cooper, oh well you all had to do some schoolwork today. We’re you learning to write and we’re you having question and answer time with the kids at school. Do the kids there spend a lot of time at school? By the look of your photos you are surviving quite well…you don’t look to hungry or tired. Have fun lots,of love nana and poppy Buckland

17. So today we went to our Sister School and we went on a tour around the school and we played a few games and we went to do some art stuff and yea!!! We had a cake for ALYSSA because it is her BIRTHDAY!!!!! After that we went back to the hotel and then we went to a restaurant!!!! And there we had Chinese food and we had ANOTHER cake!!!!! But before that we went to the silk worm factory!!!! The silk felt funny!!!!!! Then we came back and started blogging!!!!

18. Hi Cooper. Good to see you guys made it to china safely. Have a good time and be safe. I don’t think i would like the glass floor. Chinese food yum. Cheers cooper love poppy and nanna sue

19. What a super busy day you guys have had.
    You will need a holiday after this!
    I hope you get to bring your art work home to show us x
    Love mum

20. Hi Cooper you are cool and I am wondering where you are right now. I hope you are having a good time in china. What time is it in china

21. Hi Cooper, I visited my friend Lynn today at Seymour and she was thrilled that you are visiting China, she went for a holiday there and loved it. You have had another busy day again today…you might need a holiday when you all come home. Enjoy your last couple of days…lots of love nana and poppy Buckland

22. Good morning Coop, wow another busy day for you guys again.
    What did you think of the canal ride? Sounds fantastic!
    It looks as tho you have been spoilt over there.
    Enjoy your last couple of days x
    Love mum x