2016 Ambassadors

Meet Golden Square’s Team China 2016!!

All group pic 3

17 thoughts on “2016 Ambassadors

1. WELCOME! BILL FROM XGPS! WHAT ARE YOUR FAVOURITE FOOD?COULD YOU TELL ME? I WILL PREPARE YOUR LUNCH WHEN YOU ARE IN XGPS.

2. Hello Bill!
    Dumplings, chicken, anything! Thank you Bill, we are looking forward to trying any food you have for us. Looking forward to seeing you again!
    Also, do you know how many students will be meeting us when we arrive?

• Hi,ERIN,maybe 80 students! could you e-mail me yours and the kids’ pics to me and something about your team,fox example: how many members in the kids’ family ? do they have any pets,their hobbies ? and so on .my e-mail address: hejie-sip@outlook.com .Say hello to my older Australian brother Barry.could you help me ask him to prepare some sandwiches for me? i miss his sandwiches.

• Ok. I will try to do that soon.
        I have some small gifts to give but I thought there may be only 6 or so to meet us at the gates! I don’t have 80 gifts though haha 🙂
        I will tell Barry – he will be pleased.

• don’t worry about the gifts! maybe you just need prepare 1700 sweets?haha,a joke! because the four kids will be divided into 2 classes,so they will meet about 80 students ,not you!if you want prapare gifts for the kids,maybe you need 1700 gifts.

• Hello to my Chinese brother. I hope you are ready to welcome and look after our wonderful team from Golden Square PS.

Take care and hello to all at Xincheng Gardens PS.

Mr Goode – Principal

3. see you in XGPS,on 4Th june(maybe),the morning when you will visit my shcool.The school bus will wait
    for you and your team at the Hotel.If you want visit any view spots or buy something for your families,let me know ,please,i am very glad to help you and your team.my cell phone number:18962190994 .

4. The countdown is almost complete for your exciting trip team. I hope you catch up on some sleep in the next couple of days.

All the best – Mr Goode

5. Hey guys, We are all missing you!! Can’t wait to hear all about your stories and exiting news! Keep having fun!! See you soon guys!!

Cooper