TEAM CHINA- OSLE Student Clothing and Personal Equipment List ClothinglistTeamChina-ptbryc
- Case – light-weight, has wheels and is not too big. Total weight limit is 23 kg. (Should be far less than this on departure)
- Bag/back-pack. As students will be participating in walking, travelling, etc throughout the day we advise that school back packs will be too cumbersome. A smaller, lightweight back pack or a shoulder travel bag, lightweight material (25cm X 25cm only as a suggestion), will be more convenient. This may also be hand luggage on the flight.
Essential items -that you will be carrying around with you daily?
- Small packet of tissues
- Hand wipes-small pack.
- 500ml bottle of water. (These are supplied in the motel rooms.)
Essential clothing– all clothing and items must be named.
Items to be worn to the airport- long pants, eg track bottoms, Team China shirt, windcheater, socks, jocks/undies, runners (or other comfortable shoes).
- 2 Team China polo tops
- Team China hat
- 2 school uniform polo tops (your child’s current school)
- 4 pairs of navy basketball shorts.
- 8 pairs of undies/jocks
- 8 pairs of socks
- 2 pairs of shoes
- 2 sets of Pyjamas (for summer weather)
- 2 regular T-shirts (may wear these in your motel room at night)
- Regular shorts/pants (optional)
You will be wearing-
- Thurs /Fri/Sat/Sun/ Mon/ and Thurs/Fri- Team China uniform
- Tues/Wed- School uniform
- (Polo shirts and shorts will need to be washed out in rooms as required)
- Toiletry bag
- Toothpaste – small size
- Shampoo – small bottle, conditioner if required.
- Comb/brush, hair ties if required
- Face washer
- Small plastic travel bottle of washing powder & plastic coat hanger
In the motels there may be small-sized soap and shampoo and bottles of water supplied.
All medications will be handed to your First Aid Team Leader on the morning of departure. These will need to be:
- in a plastic zip lock bag, named on the outside
- the medication must be in its original packaging
- the medication approval/dosage form with all details indicated on the form
The only medication that students will be carrying is Ventolin if the child is an asthmatic.
A spacer must be used at all times for the child’s use only. (Small travel spacers can be purchased from the chemist).
All other medication will be kept by the First Aid officers and will be distributed appropriately.