Keily

Hi my name is Keily. I was lucky enough to be chosen for the China experience. I’m extremely grateful and so excited I can’t explain in words.

Within the Golden Square P.S group we have Mrs Salm (Erin as we will call her that on our trip), Brodie, Alannah, Lily, Jacob and myself.

It is a once in a life time opportunity! Thanks mum and dad!

China Camp070514_14

23 thoughts on “Keily

1. Keily, you are one lucky girl. Enjoy all the experiences that come your way. I have no doubt you will be a great ambassador for your family, Golden Square PS and Bendigo.

MR G

2. Hey Keily
    You fly out in a few hours. Have a fabulous time. Look forward to all your stories when you get back.
    Love Nan

3. Hi Keily, how are you going, hope your flight went well. its a long trip and sometimes hard to sit for such a long time. Get plenty of rest and have a awesome day tomorrow.
    Love ya Mum

4. Hi Keily,I hope you are having fun in china it’s a once in a life time opportunity I’m happy you had the chance to go you are on lucky girl we all miss you but we hope you are having lots and lots of fun.

5. Hi Keily how’s it going! Please call me and message me I really miss you! Hope you have an amazing time

6. Hi Keily
    Great photos. Old Nan was so very pleased to talk to you in China.
    She thought she wasn’t going to see you at all this visit. Your mum was very happy to talk to you. Are you going to school yet.
    Love Nan.

7. Hey Keily, was so nice to talk to you last night. It sounds like your having an amazing time. So glad your liking the food. the photos are really cool. So glad to see all you kids enjoying yourself. Love ya loads Mum. xo

8. Hi Keily,
    I hear you are having lots of fun I can’t wait till you tell me all your new adventure and places you have gone can’t wait to see you

9. Hi Kelly hope you are enjoying your time in China, everyone misses their school captain!!!! I miss you so much, apparently I’m lost with out you…. Well that’s another story

10. Hi Keily
    looks like you guys are having lots of fun. everyone here is well. the weather is cold but not raining all that much. what is the wether like over there. can’t wait to see the photos and hear the stories. hugs and kisses from everyone.

11. hi keily, hope you are enjoying china, have you made any new friends?
    what is the food like? do you like it?
    do you like bargaining? I think I would love it
    hope we see you soon
    Beatrice =D =P ๐Ÿ™‚

12. Hi keily hope you are having a lovely time in china I can not wait till you get back I miss you so so much and hope it is a safe trip home xx
    From Zoe

13. Hey keily,
    You must be having the best time ever.

What has your favorite place to go so far,and why?
    What was your favorite bargain that you bought and why did you want it?
    What is a popular sport in china and have you played it?
    What is your favorite meal and what made you choose it?
    We all Miss you
    From Emily ๐Ÿ™‚

14. Hi Keily I hope you’re having fun in china,
    What was your favourite place to stay at and why?
    What is some of the different food and what is your favourite food?
    What is some of your favourite things that you’ve seen?

15. Hey keily, here’s three questions for you…….
    1.whats your favourite food so far and why???
    2.whats it like in the streets of china???
    3.whats your favourite city you’ve been to and why??????
    Bye hope your having the time of your life ๐Ÿ™‚

16. hi keily hows china going we miss you so much here.
    is the food good and is it different. it was fun skyping you on Wednesday and the circus is sounds great aswell hope you can come back soon and hope you are having the time of your life xx ๐Ÿ™‚

17. hi Keily I have 3 questions to ask you 1 what kind of food do they have?
    2. what are the shops like? and do you miss home?

18. Hey Keily what is the weather like there? Hi I miss you so much and so does everyone else I can’t wait until you get back and see you plus jazzy is pretty well lost without you so we need you back and it is definitely not the same without you. You are one of my best friends and I miss you so so much from Zoexxxxxxx

19. Hey Keily,
    I miss you so much!! Hope you had a good flight and are enjoying China and canโ€™t wait for you to get back. Love you to the moon and back!!!
    Have you made any friends if so who?

From Liv